Baked Pears with Ricotta and Honey – healthy variation with a delicious fruit and unique Italian cheese
- 2 large pears
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons of cane sugar
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract or vanilla sugar
- 4 tablespoons coconut liqueur (omitted in the children’s version)
- 125 g ricotta cheese
- 4 teaspoons of liquid honey
- optionally earlier prepared millet
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut the pears into 2 halves.
- Spoon the melon or ice cream with the seed nodes and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon on the saucer, apply the pears with a slit down and press down.
- Place the casserole in a casserole with a slit upwards.
- Pour 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 tablespoon of coconut liqueur.
- Place uncoated in the oven.
- Bake for about 15-30 minutes or longer until the sugar begins to caramelize.
- Serve with a spoon of ricotta and a teaspoon of honey.