Mini Coconut Muffins with Honey – French Coco au Miel. A delicious and healthy dessert with the addition of honey and coconut flakes. Perfect for both small and large gourmets.
- 1 and 1/4 cup (310 ml) of milk
- 1 and 1/4 teaspoons of honey
- 3 glasses (230 g) of coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup (125 g) of sugar
- 1/2 cup (70 g) of flour
- 2 spoons of baking powder
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees. Insert muffins in the form into muffins with paper muffins.
- Boil milk with honey, put it away from the fire.
- Mix the coconut flakes, sugar, flour and baking powder.
- Slowly pour milk and mix.
- Add beaten eggs and mix until the ingredients combine well.
- Fill the curlers with mass, taking care that the mass is thoroughly mixed every time.
- Bake for golden color for about 25 – 30 minutes.