Salad with Figs, White Cheese and Walnuts in Honey – healthy composition, ideal for starting a new day or a quick snack in the office
- a handful of rocket salad
- 2 panties
- piece of white cheese (or ricotta)
- 3 tablespoons of walnuts
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- fresh thyme (optional)
- freshly ground black pepper
- Cut the white cheese into pieces.
- Season with salt, pepper and fresh thyme.
- In a bowl, mix the honey with lemon juice and walnuts.
- Figs cut into a cross, but not completely.
- Peel the quarters of the figs so that the pulp is convex.
- Place the flowers of figs on the rocket.
- Add the white cheese, nuts along with the honey coating.